Pages

October 02, 2011

MELISSA





Name: 
Melissa Mortensen

Age: 
36

What do u do? 
What don't I do?

Where do you live? 
At the moment...Brooklyn

---

What brought you to New York? 
Circumstance.

What's your favorite place in New York? 
Any rooftop or on my bike.

What's on repeat on your playlist right now? 
Im having a Nicky Minaj moment right now.

What does your t-shirt mean? 
It represents my hero who had a revolutionary spirit in this life, my brother Shawn Mortensen, whom forever lives in my heart.
Your idea of perfect happiness? 
Family, friends, love, red wine, Paris, and my dog Oscar.

What is your idea of misery? 
Being help captive to fear.

Your greatest fear? 
Death.

Tea or coffee? 
Coffee.

Who do you wish to be sitting next to you right now? 
My brother Shawn.

Who do you most miss right now? 
My brother.

In bed, in the shower or hotel room? 
Hotel room.

Personality or looks? 
Personality with some looks...haha...always substance!

On what occasions do you lie? 
When Im scared, but will always confess later.

What's the most overrated virtue to you? 
Temperance.

What then is your favorite virtue? 
Trust.

What is the quality you most like in a friend? 
Honesty.

The quality you most like in a lover? 
Humor.

To what faults do you feel most indulgent? 
Self destructiveness.

What or who is the greatest love of your life? 
Paris.

A favorite sound? 
My dog, Oscar, snoring.

What is your favorite smell? 
The ocean.

What did you want to be in life when you were little? 
A heart surgeon.



No comments: