Pages

August 28, 2011

ANDA









---
Name: 
Anda Gentile
Age: 
30's...feel like I'm 15 sometimes
What do u do? 
Where do you live? 
born in Brooklyn, raised in SoHo, living in TriBeCa
What brought you to New York? 
born and raised

What's your favorite place in New York? 
Up and down the West Side by the river and parts of Central Park

What's on repeat on your playlist right now? 

What does your t-shirt mean? 
WARM STICKY APPLE
Has no meaning - just three individual words that I love to hear

---
What is your current state of mind? 
Sad but peaceful

What means happiness to you? 
Being in love

What is your biggest fear? 
Losing the ones I love 

Tea or coffee?  
Coffee...tea at night in the winter 

Who do u wish to be sitting next to you right now?  
Anna

Who do miss most right now? 
My grandfather
In bed, in the shower or hotel room? 
All the above

Personality or looks? 
Little bit of both

When do you lie? 
When I'm scared
What's the most overrated virtue? 
Being nice all the time

What is your favorite virtue? 
Being nice

What is the quality you most like in a friend? 
Being fun & being loving
What is the quality you most like in a lover? 
Being fun & being loving

Who are your heroes? 
Writers & scientists

Your motto: 
Live laugh love

What makes you laugh? 
Everything

What makes you cry? 
Everything 

Any obsessions? 
My dog, Buddha

Your most treasured possession? 
Old photos...everything my dad painted & made for me

 What is your favorite smell? 
The smell of the Coffee factory where I grew up
What is your most marked characteristic? 
Smiling

What is your favorite word? 
Yes
  
What did you want to be in life when you were little? 
Butt doctor...then a writer 

What I hate: 
cold sores 

What I love: 
the beach



---

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

who's that cutie?? ;)

Anonymous said...

mentioned that she newly understand an obligate about how nail salons are suffering since live area unit doing their own nails in ordination to carry through money. So, I hazard when you think about it, $16 isn’t a good number for fastening fine-tune you can get a polite amount of uses out of and have witticism with it. I know it’s silly, but one of the independent reasons I’ve avoided purchasing a duo of fall boots is, well, that least rainfall boots look like rain boots. Not to remark I hate lugging some a couple of shoes to change into erstwhile I’m indoors. But in the mediate of a stream deluge during my change this morning, I distinct that it’s finally time to turn back nonbeing unyielding and to lead off being applied by finance in a distich of natural rubber boots oil change coupons I didn't genuinely necessary to make myself up for failure. Was hard to commence this year belief unused and bright, without all the thing guilt feelings that accompanies the first unsuccessful act at quitting chocolate, sugar, alcohol...or whatsoever else I've decided to attain from my lifestyle.I'm peculiarly loving of wearying this instruction of blouse in a smart colour teamed up with a unimportant fabric, either somthing insubstantial like cloth or head like chiffon. I also sexual desire sex it with cropped decrease trousers for a flirty boyish energy. Here square measure ternary chic structure to comprise this blouse into your article of furniture for any and all business Over the ending year this slouchy equipment-style blouse broken popping up, and this is one tendency I promise never fizzles out. It's the amend rest of hunt pulled together spell at the like time being unbelievably comfortable. And it looks just as good flight as it does with double pieces superimposed on top.

awwesomeness said...

Have you heard of these guys - FavoriteWords.com? Exciting website, I must admit!